Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Fans Want!

Do you ever have requests from Fans for different items? Maybe suggestions on how to make your items better? I have been kicking around the idea of making flowers that will attach to a beanie, then can also be used as a hair barrette. I have had some fans ask and have finally gotten around to posting what I have came up with. My girls have been testing them out in their hair the past few weeks and I think I'm ready to market them. More than likely as sets. Perhaps in the future I will offer a hat set with so many interchangeable pieces. What do you all do to better accommodate your fans?

The pictures of my prototype can be found here: Hat/Hair Clippie Barrettes

Hope you all have had a fabulous weekend! If you post some great ideas here I may create a post and then promote some of your shops!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea and selling the sets is a wonderful way for a different look. How cute!

    ReplyDelete