Friday, February 11, 2011

Great Networking Ideas

Good Morning!
Are you all ready for a super weekend? We are here in my household! The forecast is calling for 80 degree temperatures this weekend and I can't wait! The thought of warm weather has me brainstorming some new ideas for warmer weather sun hats and for some summer inspired bows and headbands!

In order to make the blog posts easier to read I will be breaking up my posts into categories from now on so they are easier for you to follow and come back to in the future. :)

Deal of the Day
 Today's deal of the day over on Facebook is Buy 1 Hat Get 1 Headband Free. You can pick from any style and color combination! Only 1 spot so first to comment on the thread wins it! Go here to enter or to like the page! facebook.com/littlesnuggliesbyval

Facebook has made some very nice changes to its business pages! So excited that I can now be emailed comments on this page!

Networking
In the spirit of growing my fan base I have networked with a few more great websites. First off if your a military spouse who creates things join "Shop Military Spouse Made"! This is a great way to network with other military affiliated creators. Go here to like the page and see what its all about: Shop Military Spouse Made Facebook Page.

In the spirit of more military related networking I have joined the Etsy Military Wives Team! If your affiliated with the Military head on over and check out the page! Etsy Military Wives Team

I have also joined the Etsy Blog Team! This is a great way for Etsy shop owners who blog to find others that blog also. Follow someone from the team, they follow you and voila more exposure for all of us! You can find the Etsy Blog Team Page Here: Etsy Blog Team.

Okay, that's enough for one post eh? :) Hope you all have a fabulous Friday! Happy Networking!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I just went over to join the Etsy blog team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of Friday Networking and plugging the EBT! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete