Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Projects for Spring!

Hello fans! I have been so super busy which is so awesome! :) Today I am working on some new ideas, and again some fan inspired pieces. I had a wonderful fan ask if I could make a crochet handbag for little girls for easter dresses, etc. She even sent a link to what she was looking for. This was great because I had been thinking of creating something along the same lines. Today I'm working on the prototype for the spring girls bag. I'm so excited!

I've also been working on slippers for infants/toddlers and kids. The adult slippers seemed to be so popular that fans have requested versions for their kids as well. The infant slipper will be a type of Mary Jane inspired design. The toddler/child versions will be more of a moccasin with flowers added for a girlie version for little girls and a traditional style for boys.

I'm so excited to move into spring time and new creations, and as always love fan input! Do you have something you would love to see?Are you a Facebook fan to get a first hand sneak peak of items before they are available on Etsy? Like the fan page to get a front row spot. Onward to facebook fan world :)

Since I last posted the ballerina flat slippers have been listed in my Etsy shop. You can find them here: Slippers in the Etsy Store.


Thanks fans as always! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment