Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day!

LSBV Blog is back! I've been working on some design changes. Hope you like what you see!

So what is to come? New Features, new items, new favorites and so much more!

Since I have been in last I have started working with Little Diamond Models. This is a great modeling service that connects boutique owners with models of all ages. I have worked with some amazing kids and adults. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to show off your creations.

I have been doing lots of work in the LSBV Store. New Items include hat designs, diaper covers, arm and leg warmers, and photography prop sets for all of my photog friends out there. Please check out whats new! I am offering 11% off to my shoppers today through Sunday in honor of the Veteran's day holiday as well. Great time to shop for those holiday presents. Do you have any Colt's fans in your life?  I have a version of this for girls and boys (Adults too). Maybe it will spare a winning streak in this sad season!



We are smack dab in the middle of a deployment in my house as well so I have been trying to get in a routine playing single mommy for the time being. This has proven difficult. Props to all the single parents out there! It has also gotten rather chilly in Arizona making it really feel like the holidays are near.

I'll leave you with this today... What would you like to see featured? Yummy recipes? Etsy finds? Model features on the kiddos I've worked with? Let me know!

Lots of Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment