Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekly Line Up

I am once again revamping my weekly line up to return in full swing daily in July!

Here is what I have thus far:

Sunday "Relaxation" All about items in Etsy shops that focus on relaxation that I think you should check out.

Monday "Military Shop Feature" I will interview a Etsy Military Spouse shop owner and feature items from their Etsy Shops. Who doesn't like to support those who support our service members?

Tuesday "Treasury Tuesday" I will feature a treasury of some of my favorite items around Etsy.

Wednesday "Who's the Model" I have been working with several great little models to show off my creations lately. Each week I will feature a Model and some of their cute images to get some more exposure for them.

Thursday "That's How I See It" Whatever is going on in my world.


Friday "Facebook Friday's" I will be featuring facebook pages that I love that I think you should check out!

Saturday: "Sensational Shop Feature" I will feature a shop of an Etsy member from one of the teams that I am a part of.

What do you think? Sound like some interesting reading? I will be needing Etsy shops, facebook pages, models, and more for each daily feature. If you see a category that you fit into that you would like to be a part of please email me at littlesnuggliesbyval@gmail.com to be considered. All I ask in return is that you promote my blog to your followers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment