Friday, January 14, 2011

Ideas Ideas Ideas

Do you ever feel that you have so many ideas and not enough time in which to execute them all? There are several new hat designs I have in mind but I don't have the time to make them all. I was thinking of making a poll of different designs and then focusing on making the favorite among the fans first and going from there. Thoughts?

I'm focused on "love" inspired hats this month. Have you seen the new collection? Follow this link to see all the newly added items "Love Collection". Thank goodness my little hat models were cooperating!

I am also kicking around the idea of posting some patterns here for my fans and followers who like to do their own crocheting could try. I have dreams of selling some of my custom pattern ideas some day but again, need more time. Or two of me. Too bad you can't teach a 4 year old how to make a hat...

Anyway, Welcome, hope you enjoy your time reading here, and that you learn something about crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment